This website (the “Website”) is operated by Swallow Incubate Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
▼ About the copyright
Title to all the content published on the Website, such as text, images, illustrations, videos, music data, programs and trademarks (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Content”), is owned by the Company or original copyright holders.
Private copies of the Content may not be used beyond the scope permitted by the law. It is against the Copyright Act, and is prohibited to reproduce, alter, reprint, sell or publish the Content without permission of the Company, or original copyright holders.
▼ About trademarks
Title to trademarks, characters, logos and trade names (“Trademarks, etc.”) contained in the Website is owned by the Company, or by its respective holder.
Any unauthorized use of Trademarks, etc., without permission is prohibited, unless specifically permitted by the Trademark Act or other laws.
▼ Prohibited acts
In connection with the use of the Website, you are prohibited from conducting any of the following acts:
- Any act which violates, or may violate, the property or privacy of the Company
- Any act which causes, or may cause, disadvantage or harm to the Company
- Any act which defames or discredits the Company
- Any act which is, or may be, contrary to public order and morality
- Any act which leads to, or may lead to, criminal acts or crimes
- Any act of making false applications or reports, such as registering the e-mail address of any other individual
- Any act which uses/provides, or may use/provide, a computer virus or other harmful program
- Any act which is, or may otherwise be, in violation of laws, statutes or ordinances
- Any act that is otherwise deemed inappropriate by the Company
The Company will not be held responsible for any trouble, loss, or damage caused in connection with information posted on the Website, or through use of the Website.
The Website Policy shall become effective upon being posted on the Website.
▼ Governing law and jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of the Website and the Website Policy shall be governed by the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to all disputes relating to the Website.
【3rd December 2013】
【25th June 2014】
Swallow Incubate Co., Ltd.
CEO Toshikazu Ohno